at OneCare Media in Seattle
OneCare Media is a high-growth, Seattle-based startup that is building the next generation of health media. Our digital brands provide best-in-class services that bridge the gap between information and action across a variety of industries, including sleep, telehealth, and at-home testing.
We are in the early stages of what we will achieve, and we’re looking for a motivated self-starter in this key strategy role. This role reports into the Director of Business Operations, and will be remote through mid-2021.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A successful Strategy Manager is curious and analytical and enjoys working on a range of high-impact initiatives across the company. You are skilled at turning data into actionable insights, and communicating those recommendations to cross-functional business partners. You are good at prioritizing and balancing short-term goals vs. longer-term investments . You’re looking for the chance to build and manage a high-powered team which will have a large impact on the company and our partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Drive strategic and actionable insights in answering complicated questions with both quantitative and qualitative analysis. as a go-to internal expert, you will reinforce our data-driven culture & be a thought partner for various functions in the org
- Drive Growth: Identify, quantify, and execute against high potential growth opportunities within both existing and new products. Conduct customer and market research to develop hypotheses and then work with business development, product, and content marketing teams to execute tests and to ensure learnings are implemented successfully.
- Process Development: Scale existing systems and processes - or help build new ones from the ground up – to facilitate our growth and take our operations to the next level.
This role is a rare opportunity to have visibility across a rapidly growing startup and to play a key role in multiple projects critical to scaling the business. The size of our team and stage of our growth means you will get your hands in a variety of unique and challenging projects.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years work experience, including 2+ years at a high-growth startup, and prior experience at a top-tier management consulting or investment banking firm
- Strong communicator - can effectively convey complex analysis to a broad audience, including Senior Leadership
- Experience managing and leading lean teams with outsized company impact
- A history of identifying strategic growth opportunities and operational improvements and elegantly executing projects from proposal to implementation
- You are a spreadsheet ninja, whether in Excel or Google Sheets
- Loves finding the most customer-friendly solution to the problems, bringing in both qualitative and quantitative feedback before making decisions
- Proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners