Vice President of Product Management
at OneCare Media in Seattle
Vice President of Product Management
OneCare Media is a high-growth, Seattle-based startup that is building the next generation of health media. Our digital brands provide best-in-class services that bridge the gap between information and action across a variety of industries, including sleep, telehealth, and at-home testing.
We are in the early stages of what we can achieve and are looking for a talented Vice President of Product Management to join the team. This role reports into the Chief Digital Officer and will be remote through2021.
About the Role
As the first Product Manager at OneCare, you will be integral to establishing the foundation for the function and developing products across our portfolio of online brands. You will define the strategies and tactics to meet the needs of customers, both external and internal, and partner across many teams in the organization to build and execute a roadmap of solutions. We'll count on you to independently lead product discovery, ideation, alignment, delivery, and ongoing iterative improvement.
What You'll Do
- Define and own the product vision, strategies, and roadmap across OneCare Media’s portfolio of sites.
- Translate product strategy into requirements, user stories, prototypes and schedules.
- Conduct product market research and validation to identify opportunities for new and existing features and functionalities.
- Embrace the “fail fast, fail forward” approach to product planning and launches.
- Build and develop a design team and proficiency to support CRO, UX, visual and graphic initiatives.
- Develop a deep and well-rounded understanding of customers’ needs, their journeys and the best ways to engage with them.
- Build a sustainable way with which we are maintaining and refreshing our understanding of users.
- Advocate for a user-first approach and cultivate empathy across the organization for our customers.
- Prioritize and drive initiatives cross-functionally with technology, design, content, marketing, data analytics and business development teams.
- Define success metrics / KPIs, opportunity costs and report out to the executive team.
- Serve as the product SME from a functional perspective, showcasing, championing, and finding ways to constantly innovate across the organization.
- Build resources to support initiatives, whether that be hiring a team or developing an external network.
What We Are Looking For
- 10+ years product management or related experience, preferably with a focus on e-commerce.
- Experience driving full product lifecycle including integrating customer feedback into product requirements, developing user stories, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution and measurement.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills; talent for communicating PhD level concepts and requirements at a high-school level comprehension.
- Experience working in an Agile environment; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where tactical and strategic initiatives are driven in parallel.
- Inspiring player-coach, influencing strategy and proactively solving problems.
- Management experience with a willingness to get your hands dirty -- you enjoy a scrappy, entrepreneurial environment.
Who We Are
- We’re a small but rapidly growing company with a driven but casual culture
- We’re able to problem solve creatively while keeping our focus on the important aspects of the business
- We’re flexible and can roll with changes as we pursue our goals
- We’re open to new ideas while also verbalizing our own perspectives
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.