at OneCare Media in Seattle
OneCare Media is a high-growth, Seattle-based startup that is building the next generation of health media. Our digital brands provide best-in-class services that bridge the gap between information and action across a variety of industries, including sleep, telehealth, and at-home testing.
We are in the early stages of what we can achieve and are looking for a talented Designer to join the team. This role reports into the Director of Design & UX in our Seattle office, and will be remote through 2021.
About the Role
As a designer at OneCare Media, you will work closely with content, marketing and product development teams to create impactful, customer-first visual designs across a portfolio of health & wellness websites. You will help bring ideas, stories and content to life by understanding deeply our business and editorial strategies along with our consumers.
What You'll Do
- Work effectively across content, marketing, product, tech and monetization teams to ideate, refine and produce
- Develop visual designs across different media and platforms (web, email, video)
- Effectively manage multiple projects requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
- Build visuals, wireframes, design comps, and prototypes to ensure our creative approach ultimately delivers high-quality, optimal experiences
- Contribute to, and uphold, design team principles, libraries, and best practices
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of professional experience designing consumer facing digital products
- Understanding of visual design principles and process (typography, iconography, composition, color, layout, ux)
- Able to play a leading role in the strategic, conceptual and design development of multiple projects, prioritizing work based on scope, impact and deadlines
- Portfolio of work that showcases design work that drove business and user value
- Ability to present, discuss, and defend design conclusions
- Expertise in InVision, Sketch or Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Prototyping
- A team player with a relentlessly positive outlook and entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of the broader digital technology landscape including front-end frameworks, native mobile apps, SEO, etc.
Who We Are
- We’re a small but rapidly growing company with a driven but casual culture
- We’re able to problem solve creatively while keeping our focus on the important aspects of the business
- We’re flexible and can roll with changes as we pursue our goals
- We’re open to new ideas while also verbalizing our own perspectives
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.