at OneCare Media in Seattle
OneCare Media is a high-growth, Seattle-based startup that is building the next generation of health media. Our digital brands provide best-in-class services that bridge the gap between information and action across a variety of categories, including sleep, telehealth, and at-home testing.
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional Recruiter to join our team. This role will be the first dedicated recruiter on the OneCare team. You will partner directly with the senior leadership team to build out and execute & deliver a comprehensive recruiting strategy. You will be able to make an immediate impact as we scale our team.
This position reports to the Human Resources Business Partner and will be based out of our Seattle office (remote through 2021).
What You'll Do
- Be a trusted advisor to managers on recruiting strategy & process; lead manager trainings as needed
- Conduct full cycle recruiting practices: creating job descriptions, sourcing passive candidates, interviewing candidates, and conducting offers & negotiations
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in consideration of employment laws and regulations
- Build a diversity and inclusion recruiting strategy, and present on results
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, social media, and employee referrals
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of overall Recruiting experience, including 2+ years as a start-up recruiter
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-performance culture where the business is constantly evolving
- Prior experience at companies operating across multiple states / remote locations
- A passion for building teams and creating an exceptional candidate experience
- Experience partnering with managers and leadership and serving as a thought leader
- Computer proficiency with MS Office programs, HRIS systems, and ATS systems
- Experience evaluating programs & policies, and making recommendations for process improvement
- Ability to maintain a sense of confidentiality
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.