Chief of Staff
at OneCare Media in Seattle
OneCare Media is a high-growth, Seattle-based startup that is building the next generation of health media. Our digital brands provide best-in-class services that bridge the gap between information and action across a variety of industries, including sleep, telehealth, and at-home testing.
We are in the early stages of what we can achieve and are looking for a Chief of Staff to make a meaningful impact in the business. This role will be based in Seattle, and report into the Chief Operating Officer.
About the Role
As the Chief of Staff, you will drive and transform how our teams operate across all functions.
The ideal candidate is an experienced strategic leader who is passionate about flawless execution and operational efficiency. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy creating structure from ambiguity and building processes from the ground up. You rely on both strategic creativity and data-backed approaches to drive decision-making across the organization.
What You'll Do
- Lead & influence. Define and lead strategic, cross-functional projects from ideation through delivery across Content, Marketing, Design, Tech, and Product. Translate high-level strategic objectives into a clear plan for execution. Align stakeholders on shared outcomes, define the work to be done, organize the teams and timelines for delivery, and identify catalysts & roadblocks to ensure success.
- Operational excellence. Build & evolve the operating rhythm of the business. This includes processes for successful cross-functional communication & escalation, strategic prioritization, resource allocation, and timeline management
- Strategic problem solving. Utilize data-driven frameworks and problem-solving creativity to navigate competing priorities, address potential roadblocks, and ensure the right balance between speed and precision when delivering results
What We Are Looking For
- 7+ years of strategic planning & project management experience, delivering highly impactful initiatives at scale. Start-up experience required
- Management or strategy consulting experience a plus!
- Demonstrated ability to articulate vision & influence decisions, balancing empathy for different voices while driving value-based decision-making
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, including familiarity with best practices, project management tools, and planning frameworks
- Passion for excellence and the desire to have a significant impact on the company. You enjoy a scrappy, entrepreneurial environment with lots of ambiguity & new challenges