OneCare Media is a high-growth, digital media startup committed to bettering the health & wellness of our community. Through expert-driven resources and curated recommendations, OneCare helps consumers make better informed, more personalized decisions in their healthcare journeys.
About the Role
OneCare is seeking content analysts with a passion for building effective and authoritative content that puts the reader first. As an analyst, you’ll develop a deep understanding for our audience and work directly with some of the most experienced SEO marketers in the industry to plan and execute fresh content strategies across our health portfolio.
A successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and collaborator with an eye for detail and a mind for strategy. Analysts work as architects for our content-based products -- identifying trends in topics our readers care about, understanding user-intent and building product specifications for what visitors will read and use across our portfolio. You’ll be working closely with every team, from design and development to our expert writers and medical reviewers to create the best possible experience for users. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team early on and to learn from the best.
This position reports to OneCare’s Content Manager and will be based out of our Seattle office (remote through 2021).
What You'll Do
- Work with the marketing and editorial teams to identify site strategy and content plans
- Perform user-centric competitive analysis and market research to generate new content products and initiatives
- Coordinate and track the implementation of content initiatives and products
- Work with design, development, and content teams to coordinate, track, and deploy new content products and initiatives
- Create product specifications for our production team
- Manage internal calendars
- Ensure quality control at each stage gate of production
- Copywriting and editing as needed
- Measure and test content performance against KPIs such as user engagement and keyword performance
What We Are Looking For
- 3-4+ years of experience in content creation and project management
- Possess an aptitude for thoroughly understanding user intent and experience
- Passion for your craft, with an appetite to continue to challenge yourself and those around you
- A team player with a positive outlook and an entrepreneurial spirit
- SEO experience, including familiarity with Google Analytics and Semrush
- Publishing experience in HTML
- Portfolio of excellent written example
Who We Are
- We play an important role in the health and wellness decisions of our audiences, and it’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. We invest thoughtfully to provide expert-driven information that is organized and presented in ways that empower audience understanding.
- We embody rapid, sustainable growth. Our team has quadrupled in the last year, and we’re just scratching the surface of what we can accomplish.
- We’re going to push you to ask big questions and find bold answers. Everyone has a seat at the table regardless of their title or job description. When we run into a challenge or find a new opportunity, the whole team rolls up their sleeves and digs in.
- We believe that flexibility enables optimal performance. Our Seattle-based roles have a hybrid model – create your schedule around what works best for you.
- Spoiler alert: we love a good celebration! We enjoy what we do because of who we do it with, and we take time to celebrate every win, whether it’s ours or a teammate’s.
- If this sounds like you, please apply on our website. We would love to speak with you!
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants.