Front-End Developer, SEM
OneCare Media is a high-growth, digital media startup committed to bettering the health & wellness of our community. Through expert-driven resources and curated recommendations, OneCare helps consumers make better informed, more personalized decisions in their healthcare journeys.
About the Role
As a Front-End Developer, SEM, you will assist us in maintaining and scaling our websites and marketing initiatives. You'll collaborate cross-functionally with our Engineering and Growth teams to update content, support third-party integrations, and experiment with and develop new features to help us grow our business.
We're seeking self-starters that want to work together to solve new, unusual, and complicated challenges that have a positive impact. We build, test and measure the impact of the experiments we run. We appreciate software engineers who are quick to pick up new frameworks/tools and are thoughtful about building quickly while being mindful of technical debt.
What You'll Do
- Test and optimize growth tactics to increase user acquisition and conversion
- Optimize various digital marketing channels, from SEO to paid marketing
- Build full-stack website features to drive user growth, retention, and engagement
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from planning, implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment
- Partner with the growth team to ensure that data tracking and attribution is spot-on accurate
- Have the ability to partner with different parts of the organization to identify and solve major business problems
- Have the desire to learn about the business side of a startup, specifically around marketing and growth
What We Are Looking For
- Strong problem solving skills
- Thrive in a work environment of getting things done
- Experience with SEO optimization
- Experience with development and optimization of paid marketing experience
- Experience with A/B testing and related experimental methodologies
- Expertise in statistical data analysis, data integration, and manipulation of large data sets
Who We Are
- We play an important role in the health and wellness decisions of our audiences, and it’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. We invest thoughtfully to provide expert-driven information that is organized and presented in ways that empower audience understanding.
- We embody rapid, sustainable growth. Our team has quadrupled in the last year, and we’re just scratching the surface of what we can accomplish.
- We’re going to push you to ask big questions and find bold answers. Everyone has a seat at the table regardless of their title or job description. When we run into a challenge or find a new opportunity, the whole team rolls up their sleeves and digs in.
- We believe that flexibility enables optimal performance. Our Seattle-based roles have a hybrid model – create your schedule around what works best for you.
- Spoiler alert: we love a good celebration! We enjoy what we do because of who we do it with, and we take time to celebrate every win, whether it’s ours or a teammate’s.
- If this sounds like you, please apply on our website. We would love to speak with you!
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants.