OneCare Media is a high-growth, digital media startup committed to bettering the health & wellness of our community. Through expert-driven resources and curated recommendations, OneCare helps consumers make better informed, more personalized decisions in their healthcare journeys.
About the Role
OneCare Media seeks a Project Manager to join our team. In this role, you will provide support to our digital team in order to successfully drive content projects. You will work closely with multiple stakeholders in our digital team to plan, schedule, execute, and keep our projects on track. You will work closely with team leads to make certain that all required tasks are recorded, communicated with other team members, and are updated regularly.
The ideal candidate is a strong, strategic communicator who is passionate about flawless execution. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess exceptional organizational, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills all while staying calm under pressure. You are curious to a fault, wanting to learn all facets of the business in order to communicate effectively with all team members regarding their tasks.
What You'll Do
- Manage and track project deliverables and resources across multiple teams.
- Document project tasks, dependencies, deadlines, and stakeholders on our project planning software.
- Hold stakeholders accountable for keeping all projects and deliverables on schedule.
- Minimize communication issues and delays, defaulting to fewer but more impactful meetings.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time, working with management to prioritize workloads and areas of focus.
- Understand capacity from different teams so that velocity can be accurately measured and planned against.
- Create and maintain documentation and status updates with the ability to synthesize different workstreams in a global view.
- Provide regular reporting tailored to a specific audience, including executive / dashboard summaries, project-level reporting, OKR views, etc.
- Be able to identify roadblocks and/or inefficiencies and resolve them for a more effective and streamlined process.
- Report and escalate issues to stakeholders and leadership as necessary.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of experience working as a producer/project manager.
- 5+ years of experience managing complex teams with multiple projects, workspaces, and workflows.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with agile methods within a digital, startup environment.
- Experience with project planning software: JIRA/Confluence, G Suite, ClickUp.
- You have no problem holding a team accountable: keep them on track to hit project deadlines, document and communicate delays downstream, and facilitate communication between teams when necessary.
- Possess clear communication skills: you can speak with authority and confidence.
Who We Are
- We play an important role in the health and wellness decisions of our audiences, and it’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. We invest thoughtfully to provide expert-driven information that is organized and presented in ways that empower audience understanding.
- We embody rapid, sustainable growth. Our team has quadrupled in the last year, and we’re just scratching the surface of what we can accomplish.
- We’re going to push you to ask big questions and find bold answers. Everyone has a seat at the table regardless of their title or job description. When we run into a challenge or find a new opportunity, the whole team rolls up their sleeves and digs in.
- We believe that flexibility enables optimal performance. Our Seattle-based roles have a hybrid model – create your schedule around what works best for you.
- Spoiler alert: we love a good celebration! We enjoy what we do because of who we do it with, and we take time to celebrate every win, whether it’s ours or a teammate’s.
- If this sounds like you, please apply on our website. We would love to speak with you!
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants.