Manager, Business Strategy
OneCare Media is a high-growth, digital media late-stage startup committed to bettering the health & wellness of our community. Through expert-driven resources and curated recommendations, OneCare helps consumers make better informed, more personalized decisions in their healthcare journeys.
About the Role
This candidate will support key initiatives as part of the Business Strategy team to shape our organization’s short- and long-term strategy and translate core results into business learnings.
This role is cross-functional and will partner closely with Business Development, Digital Content, and Finance teams to distill data into actionable insights, driving investment decisions across the organization. A successful candidate will pair their analytical talent with a strategic, creative mindset to develop new ways of analyzing & growing the business.
What You'll Do
- Drive Visibility to Key Stakeholders: Track and report on key performance metrics in partnership with Finance as a guide to mitigate risk and identify opportunities across the business; Ideate and develop analyses using large financial & operational data sets to optimize the business
- Support Growth Initiatives: Direct ongoing analyses to support business decisions and improve our core operations and initiatives; Support business decisions via analytics to enter new markets and industry verticals
- Enable Cross-Functional Partnership: Support our Business Development team with partner relationships, performance optimization, and pricing analytics; Collaborate closely with our Content, Marketing, Product, and Design teams to answer complicated questions & drive actionable insights
This role is an opportunity to have visibility across a rapidly growing late-stage startup and to play a key role in projects critical to scaling the business in the near-term. The size of our team and the stage of our growth means access to unique and challenging projects.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (preferably in Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or related)
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Experience/interest in tech startups/strategy/consulting a plus
- Strong Excel modeling skills
- Curious about data – likes to dive into large data sets, identify relationships, and present findings in a clear & concise fashion
Who We Are
- We play an important role in the health and wellness decisions of our audiences, and it’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. We invest thoughtfully to provide expert-driven information that is organized and presented in ways that empower audience understanding.
- We embody rapid, sustainable growth. Our team has quadrupled in the last year, and we’re just scratching the surface of what we can accomplish.
- We’re going to push you to ask big questions and find bold answers. Everyone has a seat at the table regardless of their title or job description. When we run into a challenge or find a new opportunity, the whole team rolls up their sleeves and digs in.
- We believe that flexibility enables optimal performance. Our Seattle-based roles have a hybrid model – create your schedule around what works best for you.
- Spoiler alert: we love a good celebration! We enjoy what we do because of who we do it with, and we take time to celebrate every win, whether it’s ours or a teammate’s.
- If this sounds like you, please apply on our website. We would love to speak with you!
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants.