Product Research Analyst
OneCare Media is a high-growth, digital media startup committed to bettering the health & wellness of our community. Through expert-driven resources and curated recommendations, OneCare helps consumers make better informed, more personalized decisions in their healthcare journeys.
About the Role
This candidate will get extensive experience using data and consumer stories to drive the OneCare narrative. You will partner closely with our Product, Marketing, & Content teams to distill data into product feature development and strategy. The successful candidate will pair their analytical talent with a strategic, creative mindset to become the voice of our consumers.
What You'll Do
- Business Partnership:
- Work extensively with product and engineering teams as you use data and analytics to clearly communicate ideas and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- KPI Reporting and Ideation:
- Partner with the strategy team to develop business unit metrics and KPIs
- Drive communication and data storytelling best practices across product initiatives
- Build reporting solutions to answer key business questions
- Product Operations:
- Define technical requirements and document inputs to ensure accurate and scalable tracking
- Help team react quickly to bugs and features by monitoring overall performance
This role is a rare opportunity to have visibility across a rapidly growing startup and to play a key role in projects critical to scaling the business. The size of our team and the stage of our growth means you will get your hands on a variety of unique and challenging projects.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- 2+ years of work experience, ideally in a product or app-based space, but not required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A willingness to get your hands dirty -- you enjoy a scrappy, entrepreneurial environment where everyone pitches in to get the job done
Who We Are
- We play an important role in the health & wellness decisions of our audiences, and it’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. We invest thoughtfully to provide the most expert-driven, audience-first experience
- We embody rapid, sustainable growth. Our team has quadrupled in the last year and we’re just scratching the surface of all we can accomplish. Run into a challenge or a new opportunity? Everyone on the team rolls up their sleeves and digs in
- We’re going to push you to ask big questions and find bold answers. Everyone has a seat at the table, regardless of their title or job description
- We believe that flexibility in how we do our best work is important. Our Seattle-based roles are on a hybrid model – create your schedule around what works best for you
- Spoiler alert: we love a good celebration! We enjoy what we do because of who we do it with, and take time to celebrate every win – whether ours or a teammate’s
- If this sounds like you - please apply on our website or reach out to [email protected] We would love to speak with you!
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants.