OneCare Media is a high-growth, Seattle-based digital media company that is building the next generation of health media. Our digital brands provide best-in-class services that bridge the gap between information and action across a variety of industries, including sleep, telehealth, and at-home testing.
About the Role
This candidate will be responsible for developing a keen understanding of OneCare Media’s site users to help inform product and marketing initiatives. Through qualitative insights, this position plays a critical role in supporting strategic decision-making with the goal of building deeper connections with site users. The Product Analyst partners closely with our development, marketing, and content teams to distill and articulate user insights generated through surveys, user groups, site polls, and beta testing. The successful candidate will pair their analytical talent with a strategic, creative mindset to help shape the voice of the customer across the organization.
What You'll Do
- Business Partnership:
- Work extensively with product and engineering teams to translate data into actionable insights for both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Play a key role in launching user-centric functionality through go-to-market planning, timelines, and stakeholder alignment
- Partner with the strategy team to develop success metrics and KPIs for product initiatives
- Assist in creating recommendations for ongoing iterative improvement for site functionality and value add features
- Voice of The Customer:
- Formalize and lead site user groups to help build community and generate rapid feedback
- Develop and refine user personas
- Support and inform persona-driven customer journeys
This role is a rare opportunity to have visibility across a rapidly growing startup and to play a key role in projects critical to scaling the business. The size of our team and the stage of our growth means you will get your hands on a variety of unique and challenging projects.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related to data analysis
- 2+ years of work experience, ideally in a product or app-based space, but not required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A willingness to get your hands dirty -- you enjoy a scrappy, entrepreneurial environment where everyone pitches in to get the job done
Who We Are
- We play an important role in the health & wellness decisions of our audiences, and it’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. We invest thoughtfully to provide the most expert-driven, audience-first experience
- We embody rapid, sustainable growth. Our team has quadrupled in the last year and we’re just scratching the surface of all we can accomplish. Run into a challenge or a new opportunity? Everyone on the team rolls up their sleeves and digs in
- We’re going to push you to ask big questions and find bold answers. Everyone has a seat at the table, regardless of their title or job description
- We believe that flexibility in how we do our best work is important. Our Seattle-based roles are on a hybrid model – create your schedule around what works best for you
- Spoiler alert: we love a good celebration! We enjoy what we do because of who we do it with, and take time to celebrate every win – whether ours or a teammate’s
- If this sounds like you - please apply on our website or reach out to [email protected] We would love to speak with you!
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants.