UI/UX Product Designer
OneCare Media is a high-growth, Seattle-based digital media company that is building the next generation of health media. Our digital brands provide best-in-class services that bridge the gap between information and action across a variety of industries, including sleep, telehealth, and at-home testing.
About the Role
As a designer at OneCare Media, you will work closely with stakeholders from content, marketing and product development teams to create impactful, user-first experiences across a portfolio of health & wellness websites and products. This role reports into the Senior Director of Design & UX.
What You'll Do
- Lead and deliver design projects of varied scope and complexity
- Work with stakeholders to identify problems and opportunities, participate in research, formulate hypotheses, and generate design solutions
- Effectively manage multiple project requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
- Offer and solicit critique from partners on the design team in order to ensure team-wide consistency and continually raise our bar for craft
- Contribute to, and uphold, design team principles, libraries, and best practices
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of professional experience designing consumer-facing digital products
- Understanding of visual design and interaction principles and processes (typography, iconography, composition, color, layout, UX)
- Evidence of holistic product thinking, with the ability to play a leading role in the strategic development of multiple projects, prioritizing work based on scope, impact, and deadlines
- Portfolio of work that showcases design work that drove business and user value
- Ability to present, discuss, and defend design decisions to a cross-functional team
- Advocacy for accessibility and ensuring optimal user experience for people of all abilities and backgrounds
- Knowledge of relevant design and testing tools
- A team player with a relentlessly positive outlook and entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of the broader digital technology landscape including front-end frameworks, native mobile apps, SEO, etc
Who We Are
- We play an important role in the health and wellness decisions of our audiences, and it’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. We invest thoughtfully to provide expert-driven information that is organized and presented in ways that empower audience understanding.
- We embody rapid, sustainable growth. Our team has quadrupled in the last year, and we’re just scratching the surface of what we can accomplish.
- We’re going to push you to ask big questions and find bold answers. Everyone has a seat at the table regardless of their title or job description. When we run into a challenge or find a new opportunity, the whole team rolls up their sleeves and digs in.
- We believe that flexibility enables optimal performance. Our Seattle-based roles have a hybrid model – create your schedule around what works best for you.
- Spoiler alert: we love a good celebration! We enjoy what we do because of who we do it with, and we take time to celebrate every win, whether it’s ours or a teammate’s.
- If this sounds like you, please apply on our website. We would love to speak with you!
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants.