Partner Relationship Manager (Lab Testing)
OneCare Media is a high-growth, Seattle-based digital media company that is building the next generation of health media. Our digital brands provide best-in-class services that bridge the gap between information and action across a variety of industries, including sleep, telehealth, laboratory testing and at-home testing.
About the Role:
The Partner Relationship Manager (PRM) is responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship with our channel partners. We are looking for a passionate Relationship Manager who will collaborate with and ensure the long-term success of our channel partners. Our channel partners are diverse and you will hold responsibilities in all things service related to them. Your practical experience working within a lab setting or lab support setting will be paramount to you successfully liaising between these partners and our cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions. This is a unique position that requires a high technical aptitude, in conjunction with project management, product knowledge and relationship skills.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with our portfolio of assigned partners, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge in the laboratory or medical field to help grow our list of products that we offer and to help with product content as needed
What You’ll Do:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our company needs as well as partners needs regarding e-commerce laboratory operations
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships
- Clearly communicate the progress of scheduled initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide expertise, consultation, and resolution support to best address customer problems, increasing engagement and retention.
- Support our partners and ensure the needs of their customers are met in a way that improves satisfaction and usage of OneCare
- Assist with partner onboarding from installation through change management practices and ongoing usage
- Assist with locating, obtaining and implementing new product offerings or services to enhance the customer experience on Testing.com
- Optimize the partner and customer experience through feedback, relationships, and platform usage.
What We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years of healthcare partner management experience, preferably with providers and laboratories
- Demonstrated track record of maintaining partner accounts through exceptional service and support
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong ability to identify customer need and provide proper rationale for utilizing internal business capabilities to solve the need
- Self-motivated, and adept at developing internal and external relationships
Who We Are
- We play an important role in the health & wellness decisions of our audiences, and it’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. We invest thoughtfully to provide the most expert-driven, audience-first experience
- We embody rapid, sustainable growth. Our team has quadrupled in the last year and we’re just scratching the surface of all we can accomplish. Run into a challenge or a new opportunity? Everyone on the team rolls up their sleeves and digs in
- We’re going to push you to ask big questions and find bold answers. Everyone has a seat at the table, regardless of their title or job description
- We believe that flexibility in how we do our best work is important. Our roles are typically on a hybrid model – create your schedule around what works best for you
- Spoiler alert: we love a good celebration! We enjoy what we do because of who we do it with, and take time to celebrate every win – whether ours or a teammate’s
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants.