Monetization Manager, Digital Strategy
OneCare Media is a high-growth, digital media company committed to bettering the health & wellness of our community. Through expert-driven resources and curated recommendations, OneCare helps consumers make better informed, more personalized decisions in their healthcare journeys.
This role is based in Seattle, and will report to the Director of Digital Strategy.
About the Role
This candidate will shape our organization’s short- and long-term monetization strategy, and translate key results into business learnings and initiatives. You will partner closely with our Biz Dev, Tech, Marketing & Content teams to implement tests and monetization, distill large sets of data into actionable insights, and drive investment decisions across the organization. The successful candidate will pair their analytical talent with a strategic, creative mindset to develop new ways of analyzing & growing the business.
What You'll Do
- Own Growth Execution: Conduct full-funnel site performance and competitive analysis and identify opportunities for CTR & RpV optimization and create recommendations and designs for conversion rate optimization experimentation
- Monetization Ownership: Create best practices for on-site monetization guidelines and processes, as well as AB + Multivariate testing ideation and execution
- Business Partnership: Collaborate closely with our Content, Marketing, Product, and Design teams to answer questions about our users as well as translate test/sample learnings into longer tail initiatives and launches
This role is a rare opportunity to have visibility across a high growth business and to play a key role in projects critical to scaling the business. The size of our team and the stage of our growth means you will get your hands on a variety of unique and challenging projects.
What We Are Looking For
- Proven experience in CRO, web strategy, digital marketing, marketing or similar with a track record of delivering aggressive business growth.
- Deep understanding of user experience best practices
- Ability to successfully scope and execute projects, with buy-in from a complex set of stakeholders.
- Understanding of how to gather data-driven insights from program performance and develop recommendations to drive continuous improvement in results.
- Expert collaborator and leader who thrives in cross-functional environments. proven ability to successfully partner across an organization including Analytics, Design, Marketing, and Tech to craft a holistic plan and roadmap.
- Experience working with in-house and agency creative teams, with an ability to translate business marketing plans into clear and actionable creative requests.
- Comfortable getting your hands dirty and implementing programs from start-to-finish
Who We Are
- We play an important role in the health & wellness decisions of our audiences, and it’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. We invest thoughtfully to provide the most expert-driven, audience-first experience
- We embody rapid, sustainable growth. Our team has quadrupled in the last year and we’re just scratching the surface of all we can accomplish. Run into a challenge or a new opportunity? Everyone on the team rolls up their sleeves and digs in
- We’re going to push you to ask big questions and find bold answers. Everyone has a seat at the table, regardless of their title or job description
- We believe that flexibility in how we do our best work is important. Our Seattle-based roles are on a hybrid model – create your schedule around what works best for you
- Spoiler alert: we love a good celebration! We enjoy what we do because of who we do it with, and take time to celebrate every win – whether ours or a teammate’s!
$135,000 - $155,000. Note that final compensation is subject to the candidate’s specific qualifications and location, as well as the needs of the company.
This position is eligible to participate in the company’s annual bonus plan. The target bonus opportunity is 15% of the base salary.
The Company currently provides medical, vision, and dental insurance with 99% to 100% of the employee medical, vision, and dental premiums covered by the Company. There is an option to participate in both a medical FSA and dependent care FSA. We offer a 401(k) plan, with fully matching contributions up to 3% of salary and 50% matching from 3% to 5% of salary. You will be eligible for Paid Time Off in accordance with the company’s policies. Our Seattle-based employees will receive commuter benefits.
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants.