OneCare Media is a high-growth, digital media company committed to bettering the health & wellness of our community. Through expert-driven resources and curated recommendations, OneCare helps consumers make better informed, more personalized decisions in their healthcare journeys.
About the Role:
This Analyst will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our business, our customers and our industry, to make data-driven analysis and strategy recommendations. On an ongoing basis, responsibilities include refining and implementing our pricing strategy, forecasting demand and optimizing gear supply, and developing our customer loyalty initiatives.
- Effectively translate data into actionable insights, strategies and financially viable plans.
- Build a deep understanding of the core revenue KPIs to support this rental ecommerce business, including customer / revenue KPIs, demand analytics and inventory optimization, utilization and other key revenue and profitability drivers
- Be the analytical partner to the key eCommerce leadership team: Frame up questions, determine and get agreement on the analytical approach, identify and summarize data, synthesize analysis into clear take-aways and deliver actionable insights.
- Support the pricing, purchasing and promotion strategy work, and partner with Product Management, Marketing, and Customer Experience in rollout and delivery.
- Monitor competitive and industry trends: perform market research and competitive analysis, drive quantitative and qualitative customer intelligence and research in order to better understand customer profile, needs and behaviors and develop the business case for new features, initiatives, strategies and categories.
Who You Are:
- eCommerce experience strongly desired
- Experience in platforms such as Shopify, Klaviyo, Sigma, and Google Analytics.
- Great thinker on both a strategic and tactical level, who also has a strong bias to action.
- Always seeking to improve, and agile at leading improvements through both: step changes and innovation, or through refinement and iteration.
- Passionately quantitative / analytical and detail oriented.
- Effective thought leader and influencer to help drive key business decisions and initiatives by partnering closely with the team, applying analytics, business frameworks, and through critical thinking.
- Entrepreneurial, with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to collaborate actively & effectively on cross-functional teams.
Who We Are
- We play an important role in the health & wellness decisions of our audiences, and it’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. We invest thoughtfully to provide the most expert-driven, audience-first experience
- We embody rapid, sustainable growth. Our team has quadrupled in the last year and we’re just scratching the surface of all we can accomplish. Run into a challenge or a new opportunity? Everyone on the team rolls up their sleeves and digs in
- We’re going to push you to ask big questions and find bold answers. Everyone has a seat at the table, regardless of their title or job description
- We believe that flexibility in how we do our best work is important. Our roles are typically on a hybrid model – create your schedule around what works best for you
- Spoiler alert: we love a good celebration! We enjoy what we do because of who we do it with, and take time to celebrate every win – whether ours or a teammate’s
$70,000 to $80,000 Note that final compensation is subject to the candidate’s specific qualifications and location, as well as the needs of the company.
This position is eligible to participate in the company’s annual bonus plan. The target bonus opportunity is 15% of the base salary.
The Company currently provides medical, vision, and dental insurance with 99% to 100% of the employee medical, vision, and dental premiums covered by the Company. There is an option to participate in both a medical FSA and dependent care FSA. We offer a 401(k) plan, with fully matching contributions up to 3% of salary and 50% matching from 3% to 5% of salary. You will be eligible for Paid Time Off in accordance with the company’s policies. Our Seattle-based employees will receive commuter benefits.
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants