Director, Ecommerce Supply Chain
OneCare Media is a high-growth, digital media company committed to bettering the health & wellness of our community. Through expert-driven resources and curated recommendations, OneCare helps consumers make better informed, more personalized decisions in their healthcare journeys.
About the Role:
You’ll help define and execute the next generation of OneCare Media’s e-commerce business and product strategy in our emerging brands vertical, with a strong focus on CPAP and Bedding Products, Home Sleep Tests, and other sleep oriented products. We are searching for an expert in defining, assessing, and continuously evolving the roadmap to ensure end to end inventory lifecycle drives transparency and accuracy for the business. This role will oversee improving our internal tools, business processes and product governance so that we have more effective inventory management, visibility and sell throughs. You’re also resourceful and collaborative with a deep understanding of Supply Chain operations and the growth drivers connected to executing against product strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Create and articulate the short and long term Product & Supply Chain roadmap strategy and meet key objectives in logistics, warehousing, shipping, and trade compliance across the business.
- Define, monitor, and assess product initiatives through clear KPI’s; institute tight learning loop with business and technology teams to continually inform product development.
- Manage the high-level strategy and partnerships with existing and future external partners, including transportation, 3PL/warehousing, and distribution partners to provide timely order fulfillment, delivery, receiving, and reverse logistics services.
- Take a strategic view of the digital commerce landscape, keeping current with industry best practices and trends.
- Evaluate and Action Monthly Merchandising audits of E-Commerce pages to ensure perfect brand execution for all product lines.
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to resolve data discrepancies, report needs and Supply Chain KPIs, develop required SOPs, and take on any other initiative that prevents and solves for operational issues, implementing solutions as needed.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years relevant experience in eCommerce fulfillment and/or supply chain business operations required.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in future inventory demand planning through NetSuite solutions based on historical trends, seasonality, and real-time sales forecasting.
- A key contributor to Warehouse Management System (WMS) integrations with strategic insights around 3PL solutions and a goal of fulfilling customer orders quickly and accurately while keeping costs down.
- Hypothesis driven mindset and excellent problem-solving skills across business and technical domains.
- Ability to maintain a clear point of view while also remaining flexible, when needed,to foster productive collaboration.
- Experience with high volume direct to consumer (DTC / B2C) eCommerce fulfillment illustrating process and KPI improvements to scale growth.
Who We Are
- We play an important role in the health & wellness decisions of our audiences, and it’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. We invest thoughtfully to provide the most expert-driven, audience-first experience
- We embody rapid, sustainable growth. Our team has quadrupled in the last year and we’re just scratching the surface of all we can accomplish. Run into a challenge or a new opportunity? Everyone on the team rolls up their sleeves and digs in
- We’re going to push you to ask big questions and find bold answers. Everyone has a seat at the table, regardless of their title or job description
- We believe that flexibility in how we do our best work is important. Our roles are typically on a hybrid model – create your schedule around what works best for you
- Spoiler alert: we love a good celebration! We enjoy what we do because of who we do it with, and take time to celebrate every win – whether ours or a teammate’s
$145,000 - $165,000. Note that final compensation is subject to the candidate’s specific qualifications and location, as well as the needs of the company.
This position is eligible to participate in the company’s annual bonus plan. The target bonus opportunity is 15% of the base salary.
The Company currently provides medical, vision, and dental insurance with 99% to 100% of the employee medical, vision, and dental premiums covered by the Company. There is an option to participate in both a medical FSA and dependent care FSA. We offer a 401(k) plan, with fully matching contributions up to 3% of salary and 50% matching from 3% to 5% of salary. You will be eligible for Paid Time Off in accordance with the company’s policies. Our Seattle-based employees will receive commuter benefits.
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants