CPAP Sales Representative
OneCare Media is a high-growth, digital media company committed to bettering the health & wellness of our community. Through expert-driven resources and curated recommendations, OneCare helps consumers make better informed, more personalized decisions in their healthcare journeys.
About The Role
You will play a crucial role in defining and executing the next generation of OneCare Media's e-commerce business and customer service focused strategy in our emerging brands vertical, with a strong focus on Sleep Apnea, CPAP Products, and Home Sleep Tests. You will provide excellent customer service and product information, solutions, and relevant details to patients, while ensuring above and beyond communication to make our patients feel heard, understood, valued, and more connected with our sleep apnea brand.
You will be responsible for performing virtual consultations with patients, assessing their sleep apnea symptoms, recommending PAP machines, and providing ongoing support to ensure patient compliance and satisfaction. You will also drive sales by setting up virtual demonstrations, educating patients on respiratory therapy equipment, and maintaining a working knowledge of current DME products and services offered by the company.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct virtual consultations with patients to assess their sleep apnea symptoms and recommend appropriate PAP machines.
- Educate patients on the benefits of PAP therapy and the proper use of PAP machines.
- Maintain working knowledge of all DME/PAP devices including initial qualifications for PAP devices and services offered by the company
- Assist with virtual setups of PAP devices and masks for customers.
- Provide technical support for PAP patients, referrals, and team members.
- Maintain good relations with clients and consult with referring physicians regarding patient treatment, medical conditions, and home environments.
- Train and educate consumers on the use of equipment and answer any inquiries related to services or equipment.
- Maintain accurate and detailed patient records in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Follow up with patients to ensure compliance and provide ongoing support.
Who You Are
- Possess knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) or Home Medical Equipment (HME), specific to Sleep Apnea and CPAP Products
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Proficient in electronic health record (EHR) systems and telemedicine platforms
- Interest in the Health and Wellness space, particularly sleep
- Patient-focused, with the ability to understand the patients' objectives and tie all activities directly to the achievement of those objectives
- Proven sales skills and experience in meeting or exceeding sales target.
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and develop sales strategies to increase revenue
- Comfortable with a sales-driven environment and able to adapt to changing sales targets and objectives.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative cross-functional environment; can multi-task and pivot with relative ease as priorities change
Who We Are
- We play an important role in the health & wellness decisions of our audiences, and it’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. We invest thoughtfully to provide the most expert-driven, audience-first experience
- We embody rapid, sustainable growth. Our team has quadrupled in the last year and we’re just scratching the surface of all we can accomplish. Run into a challenge or a new opportunity? Everyone on the team rolls up their sleeves and digs in
- We’re going to push you to ask big questions and find bold answers. Everyone has a seat at the table, regardless of their title or job description
- We believe that flexibility in how we do our best work is important. Our roles are typically on a hybrid model – create your schedule around what works best for you
- Spoiler alert: we love a good celebration! We enjoy what we do because of who we do it with, and take time to celebrate every win – whether ours or a teammate’s
$60,000. Note that final compensation is subject to the candidate’s specific qualifications and location, as well as the needs of the company.
This position is eligible for sales-based commission at 1.5%
The Company currently provides medical, vision, and dental insurance with 99% to 100% of the employee medical, vision, and dental premiums covered by the Company. There is an option to participate in both a medical FSA and dependent care FSA. We offer a 401(k) plan, with fully matching contributions up to 3% of salary and 50% matching from 3% to 5% of salary. You will be eligible for Paid Time Off in accordance with the company’s policies. Our Seattle-based employees will receive commuter benefits.
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants